Welcome to Tractors for Trenton

I would like to thank each and everyone of you who have taken the time to keep the memory of my little angel Trenton Dale Edward Leighty in your thoughts and prayers. Tractors for Trenton is just one of the many ways we all can make a difference in the community. Anyone of any age is welcome to volunteer.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Swim Lessons

Super excited, we will be having an information meeting next Wednesday, March 7th at the Otwell Community Center Gym, starting at 6:30 to discuss and register children for swim lessons. We will have to charge a fee of $10.00 per child to register to cover the insurance cost. We will also have paperwork for parents to fill out. We are looking into posting the paperwork to our blogspot, but it ha...s not been done yet, if we get this done, I will let you all know that way you can download it and fill it out and bring it to the meeting. I am super excited to get this rolling!! If you want your child in this we must have the paperwork and money on this day, if you cannot make it email me and I will send you the paperwork and you can mail it to me, tractorsfortrenton@live.com.

FORMS CAN BE PRINTED OFF IF YOU CLICK ON THE LINK IN THE FAR RIGHT CORNER. FILL OUT THE PAPERS AND BRING THEM WITH YOU WEDNESDAY. WE WILL HAVE COPIES AT THE GYM AS WELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment